Payments using Qkr!
You can go online at: https://qkr-store.qkrschool.com/store to order and make payments.
Get the Qkr App on your phone
- Step 1: Download Qkr! On your Android Phone or iPhone. iPad users can download the iPhone app
- Step 2: Register.
- Step 3: Find our School. Search for Edwardstown Primary School.
- Step 4: Register your children.
Use Qkr to pay for:
- Materials and Services payments
- Uniform Shop orders (Delivery to classroom Wednesdays only)
- OSHC / VAC Fees
Paying your school bills online via Bpoint
- Pay your School Invoice Online Pay or OSHC-VAC Invoice Online
- Click on the “Online Payment Option”
- Enter your Family ID/Code (from the School Invoice or Statement)
- Enter your name (Person making payment)
- Enter the Description or Invoice No PLUS your Student’s last name
- Enter the Amount of the payment
- Click on the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
- Enter your Credit Card Number
- Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date
- Enter the Card Verification Number/CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the reverse of your Credit Card)
- Click on the Proceed button
- After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
- Either click the Print View or enter your email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt
- You can now exit the Payment Page
Parents/caregivers are able to authorise our school to process ongoing payments to pay for school fees and invoices as agreed under a ‘payment plan’. These payments may be scheduled weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per term depending on the payment type. Please call the Finance Officer to complete this agreement.
Reception (Front Office)
Payments are still accepted via the front office at the window.